At Ellrich, Neal, Smith & Stohlman, P.A., we deal with a variety of self-employed individuals. We often hear them talk about the tax deductions available for a corporation as opposed to a sole proprietorship. First of all, any deductions you can take on a corporate tax return are available on your….
Tag: Sole Proprietorship
Senior Forensic Manager
- 2023 Tax Filing Season: Key Dates, New Tax Brackets, and Everything You Need to Know
- How Should I Prepare My Finances for Divorce?
- Inside the FTX Crypto Scandal
- 7 Key Factors Used to Value a Business
- Case Law Update Bathke v. Costley: Equitable Distribution and Hypothetical Sale of Assets with Tax Consequences